Header Ads

I have found my goalscoring form again - Steven Mukwal of Asante Kotoko

Steven Mukwal


Steven Mukwala, a striker for Asante Kotoko, has disclosed that he has found his scoring touch again.

Following a strong first half to the current 2023–24 Ghana Premier League season, the Ugandan striker Mukwala found it difficult to score in the campaign's second leg.

Nonetheless, the 24-year-old made a comeback to the scoreboard this past weekend as Kotoko defeated Legon Cities 2-0 in the Matchday 29 fixtures.

Mukwala has already made 17 appearances for the Porcupine Warriors and scored eight goals.
In an interview with the team website, the forward said he has found his scoring touch again.

"Yes, I think I've regained my confidence," Mukwala responded.

"Scoring in each game gives confidence as a striker, so I thank the team because it’s really teamwork," he stated.

This weekend at Golden City Park, Asante Kotoko, who currently have 40 points in the league standings, will play Berekum Chelsea in the Matchday 30 fixtures. 
Powered by Blogger.