Header Ads

I believe there's a reason for my injury. Eric Ofori Antwi, the goalie for Hearts of Oak, discusses the notion of "juju."

Eric Ofori Antwi


Eric Ofori Antwi, the goalie for Hearts of Oak, has stated that he thinks his injuries at the club are not the only ones.

In 2022, the goalie inked a three-year deal with the Phobians.

Regretfully, he has not been able to command a starting position on the team due to injuries.

Eric Ofori Antwi expressed his belief that there is black magic, or juju, at work in an interview with Sompa FM.

"Considering how my injury has been, I believe there is a cause." However, none of us are playing right now if you cast black magic on me. The goal is no longer valid if you employ dark magic. "All three goalkeepers are not in the goal," he declared.

"I have never previously employed dark magic. Eric Ofori Antwi stated, "You might use it on me, but you won't have peace either."

Eric Ofori Antwi's right knee was initially diagnosed with a meniscus injury.

He claims that even now, nearly the whole 2024–2025 football season, he still gets discomfort when bending his knee.

His goal is to recuperate completely in time for the upcoming season
Powered by Blogger.