Header Ads

Charles Taylor rules out his coaching career and accepts his position as a football pundit.

Charles Taylor


Charles Taylor, a former Ghana international, has stated that he does not intend to become a coach.

Rather, he is enjoying his current position as a football analyst, where he offers criticism and recommendations for Ghanaian football.

Since his retirement, Taylor has frequently appeared as a guest on prominent radio and television football shows in Ghana. He feels that his position as a commentator enables him to make a significant contribution to the sport. He doesn't hesitate to voice his ideas, particularly about the skill of coaches.

Taylor is pleased with his career in Ghana, having played for several clubs, including Accra Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko.

"No, I'm not a coach. My job is to discuss when coaches make mistakes. That's what I do. "I will let you know if you are incompetent as a coach," he said on Peace FM.

"Many coaches have overseen me." I played a lot of football in Ghana, so if you think I just played there, that's okay with me because I saw great coaches there who even managed me. If you are a coach and you don't deserve it, I will tell you. Will you get coach Afranie and Jones coaching you so I see better coaches?" he said. 
Powered by Blogger.