Header Ads

"I don't have time to think about other teams." - Aboubakar Ouattara

Aboubakar Ouattara


Aboubakar Ouattara, the head coach of Hearts of Oak, says he won't comment on other clubs' performances.

The Ivorian claimed he does not have time to comment on other teams' performances because he only has one mind to consider his own team.

Following the Phobians' 2-0 victory over Nations FC at the Accra Sports Stadium in GPL match week 32, the seasoned trainer offered these remarks.

"I am a single person. I'll consider my group. I have no time to consider playing for a different team. I'll focus only on my team. "I am unable to comment on that," Ouattara stated following the match.

With their 41 points from 32 games, Hearts of Oak are still two points clear of the relegation zone following the victory.

Now, with both clubs battling for relegation, the Phobians will play Great Olympics, their local rivals, this coming Sunday at the Accra Sports Stadium.

Next week, Hearts of Oak will play Bechem United to conclude their season. 
Powered by Blogger.