Header Ads

Hearts of Oak coach: "I don't understand my players; they play well today and very badly tomorrow."

Hearts of Oak coach
Hearts of Oak coach


Aboubakar Ouattara, the head coach of Hearts of Oak, expressed his frustration on Sunday following his team's Ghana Premier League loss to Aduana Stars.

The coach and his squad welcomed the Aduana Stars for a Week 30 league match.

At halftime of a match held at the Accra Sports Stadium, head coach Ouattara Aboubakar was optimistic his team would win.

But the coach was certain that his players had let him down after losing by a goal to none.

In his post-match remarks, he became enraged with the players and berated them for their inconsistent play.

"We performed poorly. Today they are devoid of motivation. I'm not sure what went wrong. Extremely disappointing and awful. I don't understand these boys; you're good one day, bad the next. I'm not sure I get it.

"The game we played today was really, really awful. We played for ninety minutes without making a single shot on goal. Coach Ouattara Aboubakar declared, "I'm not happy, I'm not happy, seriously."

Hearts of Oak's next game is against Asante Kotoko, which will take place in Kumasi. 
Powered by Blogger.